CoolSculpting at Wellness on Third
The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared,* non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting—so you’ll look great from every angle.
CoolSculpting Freezes & Eliminates Stubborn Fat
The CoolSculpting procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. This fat reduction treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and eliminate diet- and exercise-resistant fat. CoolSculpting results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you’ll look and feel great from every angle.
Freeze away fat? It comes down to science. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
You can reshape your body! We will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Feel confident in the safety of CoolSculpting Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
Is the CoolSculpting procedure safe?
Where does the fat go? Are the results permanent?
When will I see the results?
How much does the CoolSculpting procedure cost?
How long is each treatment? How many treatments will i need?
Can the CoolSculpting procedure reduce fat anywhere in my body?
I don't like my double chin. Can the CoolSculpting procedure help reduce it?
See The Latest From #CoolNotCool
Patient Information – What to Expect
What to expect during CoolSculpting:
- CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure that may take one to several hours depending upon your treatment plan.
- No general/topical anesthesia or pain medication is required.
- As the procedure is initiated, vacuum pressure draws tissue into an applicator cup between cooling panels. The vacuum pressure may cause sensations of deep pulling, tugging and/or pinching in the area being treated.
- You may also experience stinging, tingling, aching or cramping. These sensations generally subside as the area becomes numb. During the procedure, expect to feel minimal sensation after the first three to four minutes.
What to expect immediately after CoolSculpting:
- Immediately after the procedure, your treated area may look or feel stiff and transient blanching (temporary whitening of the skin) may occur.
- Your body naturally warms and sensation returns to the treatment area. Rarely, you may experience a sense of nausea or dizziness. These are all normal potential reactions that typically resolve within minutes.
- The treated area may be red for up to a few hours after the applicator is removed. This is an expected but temporary effect after coolsculpting.
- Bruising, swelling and tenderness can occur in the treated area. This typically resolves within a week or two.
- Nausea and tingling, stinging and cramping in the treatment area have been described on treatment day.
- You may feel a temporary dulling of sensation in the treated area. This is normal and typically resolves within a few hours but may last for several weeks after your procedure.
- There typically is minimal recovery time after coolsculpting. Most patients return to their daily routine immediately after the procedure.
What to expect the first few days and weeks after CoolSculpting:
- It is common for the treated area to feel bloated and look swollen in the first few days and weeks after coolsculpting as the body’s healing response is initiated. This is a natural response and decreases as the disrupted fat cells are destroyed and eliminated.
- You may experience a temporary dulling of sensation in the area that can last for several weeks.
- Should any described sensation last beyond three weeks, please contact the office for further assessment and instruction. In addition to the dulling of sensation described you might experience itching, tingling, tenderness to touch and pain in the treated area. Muscle spasms and cramping have also been described.
- Following the procedure, a gradual reduction in the thickness of the fat layer will take place. You may start to see changes as early as three weeks after coolsculpting and you will experience the most dramatic results after one to three months. Your body will continue to naturally process the injured fat cells from your body for approximately four months after your procedure.
- Weight gain will prevent you from appreciating your full results. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine after your procedure can help prevent this.
- CoolSculpting helps sculpt and improve body contours. Continued loss of visceral fat will enhance the CoolScuplting effect.
- Remember – coolsculpting is not a weight loss intervention and decrease in weight as a direct result of the procedure is limited.
- Schedule a follow-up medical assessment in six weeks to review your clinical results and discuss the option of additional treatments to achieve desired fat reduction.
Please call us at 270.564.0067 if your symptoms appear to worsen or last longer than two weeks.
Please remember to wear the same black undergarments you wore during the initial photographic session to maximize visual monitoring of the coolsculpting effect and allow pre and post treatment comparison.
Questions? Need To Book An Appointment?
Wellness on Third
933 South 3rd St.
Paducah, KY 42003
Phone: (270) 564-0677